Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Return of the Mac.

I was hassled by a friend this weekend that I need to be a "mommy blogger." It was honestly something I had kind of rolled my eyes at, until she said it was because she thought I was a good writer... and I really appreciated the sentiment. I think sometimes "mommy blogs" can get a bit indulgent: they become another form of attention-getting for you and your blessed, perfect child. This is exactly what I DON'T want.

That all being said, I'm going to give bloggery another go... for my own sanity, for a way to tell some of the other stories, and for something to do during maternity leave (as I'm sure I'll be SO BORED).

So here goes.

xo,
Traycina

Disclaimer: this could very well be the last post you ever see. I'm not so good with follow through.

Random tangent: I MISS typing! Doesn't that sound so weird?! I don't exactly have to compose a lot of emails or memos at my job, but I've always been fast at it, and damn it feels good. Especially when I get all worked up and throw a few expletives in there... That's right, this will be a mommy blog where you'll frequently encounter the word FUCK.  High five!

No comments:

Post a Comment