Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ask.... and ye shall receive.

At the request of a reader, I am blogging more to give you some workday entertainment. I'm not sure if that's what this can be defined as, but at least it's something to do. Yah? Yah.

I'm currently reading Angels & Demons (Dan Brown) and can't put it down. I read DaVinci Code years ago, right before the movie came out, and have to say that I like this one better! It's got such a driving mystery - clues, secrets, murders, shock, suspense - and couples with great historical background on the Vatican and Catholicism, making it a very entertaining read.

Sometimes it's hard not to get wrapped up in the story and details, considering all the factual references. This, I imagine, is why there were so many crazies after the DaVinci Code came out..... It would, however, be SUPER cool to do an adventure through Rome seeing all the sites outlined in the book. Lordy Christ, I need to travel.

That's all for now. Wow, that's incredibly boring. More later.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're boring.

    Heart,
    Narf

    ReplyDelete