Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Remember me?

It's been awhile. You've probably stopped checking to see if I've even written because it's been so long. I've successfully driven away all five of my loyal readers. SIGH.

Things have been BUSY lately! Softball started on Tuesdays & Thursdays, I still have choir Wednesdays (and Sundays obv), I confirmed a start date with Aveda finally, so discussions and prep have started for that, we made a SECOND trip down to Madison for yet another wedding (WAY less trashy, in fact, not trashy at all), I put together my website and have been receiving some contacts (yay!).... it's nutty I tell you!

I don't have much to say at this point except SORRY! I'll blog again very soon, like 24 hours, so check back for something more interesting than all of this ^^ nonsense.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment