Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Psych.

Here's an interesting article....

Someone posted it on the Nest and it sparked a bit of conversation today, from the legality of abortion to our own stance on the issue to our thoughts on addiction.

Here's my opinion... FYI, it's copied and pasted from the discussion. It's a lazy way to get a blog post out. :-)

This woman is nuts. Fucking nuts. And this situation bothers me a great deal.

While I don't consider it "murder" in the legal sense, it gives me a similar pit-of-the-stomach feeling when I hear of women abandoning their new born babies or murdering their children. So obviously this is my emotional response to the subject.

The thing that really bothers me is the fact that she is entertaining this odd control fantasy and almost "playing God" by conceiving and then killing a life. And she's doing it in a strange revenge sort of way that makes it even more concerning.

I think she needs SERIOUS psychological help. I'd consider her behavior to be beyond addiction and quite sociopathic. She has an unhealthy obsession with life and death and what lies in between.

-----------------

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. What I'm having a difficult time understanding is how exactly she was rebelling. If her husband didn't want children, and she had abortions, that's not rebelling against her husband.

    Regardless, if having fifteen abortions did not affect her mentally, then she really does need to seek psychological treatment. It's SO NOT a decision that most people walk away from unscathed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bothers me a lot. A LOT. I'm very pro-choice, but this goes beyond that. One time and you made a mistake you'll from. Two times and you're goind to get a stink-eye from me. Anything more than that is being inhuman and abusing your liberties so you can remain irresponsible. I think she's a jerk. And that's the nicest term I can think up without riddling this comment with four and five letter words that are better left to the sailors.

    ReplyDelete