Thursday, March 5, 2009

AGAIN!

Green Durango. Southwest corner of Mayo Circle. Parked half up on curb. THE NERVE.

I really don't know what to do! Hospital Security doesn't give a crapolah, and the UMPD apparently only likes to bust traffic violators in other lots (c'mon, who doesn't know someone (Brian) who's been towed from the U of MN campus??). I mean, granted I did only send an email to their non-emergency email address (not that there's an alternate emergency email), so maybe I could call up and tell them of my vigil ante-ness. I'm a regular gumshoe! I'm sure they'd appreciate my efforts and maybe make me a contracted sleuth.

My stealthy abilities really stem from a childhood playing "Where in the US is Carmen San Diego?" (dammit, song in my head now) on the computer and a love of reruns of NCIS: Navy Criminal Investigative Service on USA at 4, 5 and 6pm on weekdays. I love Agent McGee aka Sean Murray -- if I were single, I'd totally go for it. Except that he's married and lives in CA. One of the secret reasons why I like him so much is because he was Thackery Binx in Hocus Pocus, one of my all-time favorite movies.

I digress.

So anyway, my point is that I don't exactly know what to do next. I like Missy's suggestion the other day of getting these. I know that I'd have PLENTY of use for them considering all the idiots with cars these days. I guess I'll have to think about this more over lunch. I may have to stakeout after all.

1 comment:

  1. those fake parking tickets are awesome! you should totally get them. time to take the law into your own hands!!

    ReplyDelete