Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miscellaneous thoughts for a Wednesday afternoon.

1. I can't handle crazy people.

2. This website cracks me up -- who doesn't feel like they could start their own blog of this nature? www.myhusbandisannoying.com (love you, Bri)

3. I thoroughly enjoy having heart-to-hearts with friends. I crave it sometimes.... neigh, often. It makes me feel like a good friend to be entrusted with intimate details and listen while they talk things out. I love my friends and like feeling close to them.

4. I just caught up with episodes of GLEE and totally love it. If you haven't watched it yet, check out the pilot episode on hulu.

5. It's time for me to leave work! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. GLEE is AMAZING!! If I could make that any bigger I would. It's that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blog should be renamed myblogissoannoyingbecauseithinkimperfect.blogspot.com

    I think I shall get to Glee sooner or later. My plate's a tad full right about now.

    ReplyDelete