Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yes, I blog, but who reads?? Pass the ice cream.

I'm currently struggling with the logistics of this blog. I know it probably shouldn't bother me as much as it apparently is, but I just love (italics = sarcasm in this use) to overanalyze things. That's a lie -- I DO overanalyze things, but I hate it.

First of all, I'm annoyed by the fact that my email address is katematchwedding -- not exactly the header I want for my bloggingness. Why did google have to give katematch to someone else? And apparently someone who doesn't use English?? (I decided that maybe I had long ago signed up with katematch, so I clicked the "forgot my password" and it came up with a reminder question in another language... something slavic or scandanavian, perhaps? Either way, it wasn't me.)

Secondly, to whom do I send this blog? I know there are a few friends with internet addictions (who shall remain nameless) that may peruse from time to time -- maybe I'm even lucky enough to be listed as a favorite? -- but beyond that, I'm a bit perplexed. I could post the link for all to see, but that leaves me in a bit of a conundrum if I ever want to talk about "those people." Kidding. Kind of.

So, as I sit and ponder these things, I suppose I'm just perpetuating the idea of overanalyzation... I guess maybe I should just move on entirely.... for my mental health.

I found the most AMAZING flavor of ice cream at the grocery store the other day! Now, I can't exactly have ice cream in the house because it will be gone in 36 hours or less from the time of purchase. Yet for some reason, I tempted fate and waltzed down the frozen food aisle and right under the sign for "Ice Cream / Frozen Novelties." And whooooooo boy, this stuff is good..... strangely, it came out of some American Idol ice cream flavor contest. Huh?

Without further ado.... the best ice cream [I've] ever [tasted in the past few years I can remember] award goes to:


Edy's Slow Churned "Take The Cake"

<-- Sunglasses = American Idol?

From the website it's described as "Yellow cake-flavored light ice cream with frosting swirl and multicolored sprinklesss."
(For what it's worth, that color detail in multicolored sprinkles took a lot of extra time. That's committment, people.)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... I'm drooling right now. Too bad I polished off the rest last night, or I totally would have had it for breakfast!

So this ends today's segment here on the Random Tangeants Morning Show. "Go fuck yourself, San Diego."

KTM

No comments:

Post a Comment