Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Camera Ready: A Product Spotlight

Lucky you, it's a twofer!


Benefit Cosmetics - High Beam

Use: a lovely pink highlighting cream


Benefit Cosmetics - "10"

Use: a perfect combo of highlighter and bronzer to bring out cheekbones

Combine these products and watch your cheekbones scream "Hi! I'm GORGEOUS!"

The High Beam cream is a beautiful flattering pink to illuminate your "high points." Highlighter is necessary to add dimension to the face, making you look like you're rockin' some killer God-given bone structure. Most of us are not so lucky. The cream blends well over liquid foundation, but doesn't work quite as well over powder. And a little goes a long way! Blend smartly -- don't get it into the wrong zones or it will lose the cheekbone-y effects.

Grab the "10" powder, sweep the brush across the stripes and don't blend the two colors together. Run the brush along the cheekbone with the pink on top and the bronze below. Rather than a "straight line" do more of a Nike swoosh arcing along the roundness of the apple of the cheek.

Here's best-practice application, visually speaking --

High Beam cream


"10" Powder


I'm not lying when I tell you that I'm obsessed with these products.

xoxo

KTM

5 comments:

  1. I love the diagrams! Want to give me a live-action demo some day soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to help make me as gorgeous as you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be bloggin' more sister girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone necessarily assist to make significantly articles I'd state.
    This is the very first time I frequented your web
    page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit amazing.
    Excellent task!

    My blog: seo company noida

    ReplyDelete