Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life: First Draft

I have a terrible time completing things. Seeing them through to fruition. Getting a job done.

Example: I have about 4 drafted posts for this blog. Thoughts that I start but can never really see through to the end. I'm annoyed with myself.

Do I have lofty expectations for my posts? Thinking they'll be giant ramblings of humorous stories (I always start to type humerous, but that's a bone... well pseudo bone anyway, as that ou is more french, less latin) like my beautiful but strange friend Melinda? Or perhaps eventually reaching some sort of point?

Who the hell knows.

Let's file this away under "evidence I have ADHD" for the day and let it go. Maybe it's better for me to post short random thoughts rather than lengthy novellas. With pictures.

I prefer magazines anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Strange AND beautiful? I coulnd't ask for a better compliment!

    ReplyDelete